The Benefactors of Red Rock State Park, Inc. will accept applications to provide financial assistance of up to $250 per visiting bus for field trip transportation to attend the School Connection Program held at Red Rock State Park in Sedona, Arizona. All schools within Yavapai or Coconino Counties are encouraged to apply for assistance. Funds are available on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no charge for entry to Red Rock State Park for school groups with a confirmed field trip reservation through this Program. This includes students, teachers, drivers, and chaperones. You may also print or download this form as a PDF file.
Section A: ORGANIZATION INFORMATION
- Fill in all organization information.
Section B: TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
- Provide a cost estimate for round trip travel between your school and the Park using your usual mode of transportation.
- When your request is approved, the transportation will be paid once we receive an invoice after the trip. To receive the transportation payment, it is also necessary to fill out and return to the State Park a feedback survey.
Section C: DATE, LESSON TOPIC & GOALS (to be approved)
- Enter the date you plan to attend. You must contact the Park to reserve the date. No assistance will be awarded unless reservations are confirmed by the Park. Reservations can be amended as necessary.
- Fill out the number of students and chaperones attending. The maximum group size is 50 students for one field trip. A minimum of 1 chaperone for every 10 students is required.
- Select the desired area of emphasis for each field trip, and desired goals-objectives-outcomes.
- Approval – Teacher and Principal sign and date.
Each field trip requires a separate Environmental Education Assistance Application. Teachers and schools are encouraged to apply for several trips throughout the academic year.
* Applications must be received before the field trip date.