Our goal is to support, promote and enhance Red Rock State Park’s mission of riparian habitat preservation, environmental education, and natural recreation.
The Benefactors of Red Rock State Park is a Section 501(c)(3) nonprofit. All donations are deemed tax-deductible absent any limitations on deductibility applicable to a particular taxpayer. We do not offer legal or tax advice. Please consult with your tax adviser or the IRS to determine whether this contribution is deductible.
Here are some examples of how your donation can benefit Red Rock State Park
- Purchasing supplies for the School Connection Program
- Paying for transportation so students can attend classes in the Park
- Supporting the Volunteer Training Program
- Enhancing the Hummingbird Patio
- Updating the Visitor Center’s reference library
- Creating a Butterfly Garden
- Adding viewing benches throughout the park
- Replacing the archeology mock-dig area
- Repairing the Apache House of Fires
- Funding the new Red Rock State Park documentary film
- Constructing the ADA-accessible Mesquite Loop Trail and signage
- Purchasing Audio/Video equipment for students and visitors
- Funding design and fabrication of new interpretive signs
- Replacing cushions in the Park Theatre
- Funding the new Bruce Babbitt Outdoor Classroom
100% of donations will benefit projects at Red Rock State Park.
We never use monetary gifts for administrative costs.